Introducing a new series, ‘Mastering AdWords PPC’ that we have put together to help those struggling with the challenges of managing their Google AdWords accounts. Get everything you need to know about creating and optimizing your campaigns leveraging the latest available features delivered in 4 weekly parts. This series is organized to get you up to speed as quickly as possible.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
WEEK 1 – Creating a solid foundation with the right campaign structure
WEEK 2 – Improving your ‘Quality Scores’ & Optimizing your Budgets
WEEK 3 – Landing Page & Ad Optimization with A/B Testing
WEEK 4 – Create a scheduled optimization plan for future growth
In this guide you will find detailed instructions on how to improve your Google AdWords Campaigns and save money on your paid search advertising by lowering your average cost per click.
The 30 Day Plan includes strategic topics that are prioritized to get your campaigns delivering the best ROI possible. We answer the most popular questions and show you what to look for while managing your campaigns.
- Establishing KPI’s That Make Sense – setting the right campaign goals that align with you business objectives.
- Understanding Your Audience – how to create buyers persona’s and answer the most pertinent questions. Who are they? What do they want? How do they find their information? What is their key motivator?
- Creating a Solid Campaign Structure with AdWords ‘Best Practices’ in mind.
- Search VS Display Campaigns – an outline of how to create the right type of campaign for your network.
- Using the Right Ad Types For the type of content you are promoting and the type of audience you wish to reach.
- Making the Most of ‘AdWords’ Features with Advanced Tactics for Remarketing, Targeting, Sitelinks, and Bid Modifiers.
- Setting Up Your Analytics with the Right Campaign Tracking
- Recovering from a Troubled Account – a detailed look at the corrective options available for an account that has been historically underperforming. A step by step guide on how to decide if you should start over or implement changes.
We are dedicated to helping you get the most out of your advertising dollar. Get started today with the 30 day plan!